International Public Organization “RADA Institute”
June 21, 2006.
has an immediate opening for the full-time position of Website Project Coordinator for its innovative and ambitious two languages (Russian/English)website project (www.rada-institute.org). Successful candidate must have exceptional communication skills and advanced computer skills, the ability to solve problems creatively, multi task and work under minimal supervision.
“RADA Institute” was founded in December 2003 (and registered in June 2005 in Kiev) to continue the work of the 5-years ABA/CEELI NIS Regional Institution Building Advisor Program on a broader scale by gathering knowledge and experience accumulated throughout the life of the program and addressing increasingly sophisticated needs of legal reform and advocacy NGOs in Eurasia.
The mission of the RADA Institute is as follows: “We promote self-reliance in the development of civil society by facilitating networking and advancing advocacy-based research. We innovate to grow and share the knowledge base in Eurasia. We believe in strong, responsible and accountable organizations making their voices heard on the community and international levels”.
RADA Institute is a “think-and-do-tank” organization, supporting and disseminating best development practices among NGOs in Eurasia region, particularly in the areas of civil society development and broad participation in policy development (or utilizing expert policy analysis to support advocacy efforts) and decision making. RADA Institute is a knowledge-based organization which aims to be Lessons Learned and Knowledge Management center in Eurasia.
Main responsibilities include:
• Coordinate implementation of the RADA Institute website development and launch project and maintain contacts with a professional web-design/development company
• Contribute to the contents development of RADA website based on the concept paper
• Assist in developing strategy for promoting RADA website
• Maintain interactive sections of RADA website and solicit inputs from experts on civil society development and advocacy issues in Eurasia
• Track Eurasia civil society news, information on international forums, innovative tools etc.
• Assist in conducting internet research, collecting and/or producing case studies and distilling and disseminating best practices in advocacy and organizational development
• Collect feedback on RADA resources, identify advanced partners, exchange resources
Additional responsibilities include:
• Work closely with RADA board members on developing other new programs/project initiatives advancing organizational strategic objectives and mission
• Help identify and pursue new funding opportunities (local and abroad)
• Assist Executive Director in programmatic and financial reporting to donors
• Support RADA organizational development efforts aimed at its long-term sustainability
• University degree in related field
• Experience and knowledge of advocacy/NGO strengthening work
• Commitment to RADA mission
• Excellent communication skills is a must (written and verbal, in English and Ukrainian)
• Excellent computer and internet research skills
• Practical experience in project design and management
• Previous experience in website development and/or maintenance is a plus
• Enthusiastic, creative, innovative, self-starter
• Mature and positive personality
• Commitment to own continuous professional development and organizational learning
Application procedure: To apply for this position, please send your substantive letter of interest and updated CV (in English and/or Russian) to RADA Institute Executive Director, Alla Kos at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Position is available immediately and is open until filled. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Early application is strongly encouraged!
Джерело : International Public Organization "RADA Institute"