Міжнародний Благодійний Фонд "Міжнародний Альянс з ВІЛ/СНІД в Україні" оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакантної посади Програмного асистента
5 січня, 2005 р.
.*** The International Charitable Foundation “International HIV/AIDS Alliance in Ukraine” is looking for candidates to fill the position of: Programme Assistant: Prevention
- Strong commitment to confronting HIV/AIDS and to support NGO activities in Ukraine as well as fruitful collaboration of NGOs with other relevant sectors.
- Knowledge of approaches to HIV/AIDS prevention and care and the epidemiological evidence underpinning them.
- Relevant educational background.
- Written and spoken Ukrainian, Russian and English are required.
- Ability to think clearly and precisely articulate is essential.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Diplomacy and knowledge of the basic principles of conflict management
- To support the development of technical and organisational capacity of local NGOs and other partner organisations working in the field of HIV/STI and having IDU’s, people with STI and prisoners as target groups.
- To take part in providing hands-on technical assistance to the Alliance grantees including training, mentoring, problem solving, identification of further useful resources, and monitoring of the performance of the Alliance grantees.
1. Provide support to the Programme Team: Prevention.
2. Coordinate and organise meetings of the Alliance grantees with the Programme Implementation Unit.
3. Monitor submission of project proposals to the Alliance.
4. Monitor timely submission of reports by the grantees and control their ccompliance with the Alliance reporting standards.
5. Translate correspondence, documentation and other relevant materials needed for the Programme Implementation Unit.
6. Coordinate and organise visits of international experts.
7. Take part in trainings preparation, assist during training delivery.
8. Assist in maintaining grantee, monitoring and other relevant databases.
9. Collect and analyse information needed for the operation of the Programme Implementation Unit.
10. Gather project monitoring information from the rest of the Prevention Department and maintain the unified project monitoring database.
11. Undertake other reasonable and related tasks identified by the Programme Manager and Programme Officers: Prevention, as well as by the Alliance Management team as necessary for the fulfilment of strategic objectives.
Responsible for coordination of programme activity in the particular Oblast as defined by the Programme Manager, that is Mykolayiv and Odesa.
Please send your CV, a covering letter and contact information of the institutions ensuring the references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should contain “01_PA_Ref and your surname”.
Closing date for applications: 6:00 p.m., 11th January 2005.
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV/AIDS are particularly encouraged to apply.